Welcome to our blog

We aim to bring you interesting and helpful information about osteopathy and complementary medicine within Bristol and beyond.......

Thursday 3 April 2014

Changes at the Clinic

Our receptionist and Complemntary Therapst Bronwyn is leaving us to go on materinty leave. In her place we have two new faces at the clinic. Deb will be working on reception, many of you will have met her over the last few months as she helped out whilst Pat was away. Nikki is a Massage Therapist who will be taking over Bronwyn's patients. If you would like to book an appointemnt to see Nikki she works at the clinic Wednesdays and Saturdays.



A warm "hello" from Deb to all the Chandos patients I have yet to meet, and to those I have already come to know from working on reception since early November. I came to be behind the clinic desk through a rather unusual back door! For over 12 years, I have been a close friend and artists model to Anna Gillespie, Giles' wife, who is a sculptress. We met in the life room at the Queens Rd School of Art and Design where I model for art students. This is what I have done for 18+ years, and what I continue to do when I am not behind the Chandos Clinic desk! As well as the art school, I model at the Bristol Drawing School, which resides in the RWA, (brochures by the fish-tank!) and many other art establishments and schools in Bristol & Bath. Unlike most models, I am not an artist myself, but I am an avid collector! So my receptionists hat is all very new, and I would like to send a huge thank-you to all of you who watched me learn the ropes so patiently under Brony's inspirational care. As Brony now goes on maternity leave, I will be on reception for 2.5 days a week, sharing the desk with the lovely Pat. I look forward to welcoming you to the clinic!



No comments:

Post a Comment