Welcome to our blog

We aim to bring you interesting and helpful information about osteopathy and complementary medicine within Bristol and beyond.......

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Health: the colour of a rainbow!

Today, whilst reading an article from Medscape on diet and brain function, I came across the phrase "eating the rainbow". I hadn't heard this before, and further googling led me to a whole raft of sites, but this one stood out, and I shall certainly flag it up to my kids later.
http://www.todayiatearainbow.com/about/benefits-of-eating-a-rainbow/
I tend to naturally eat a rainbow, and the salad box from The Better Food Company on Whiteladies where I usually get my lunch, is always an incredible palette of colour. Eating healthily need never, nor should, be dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment